forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
All Star Batman Vol 1 My Own Worst Enemy Rebirth Batman

Répondre au sujet    forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIQUE » Recrutement [ON] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
All Star Batman Vol 1 My Own Worst Enemy Rebirth Batman
Auteur Message
vittpere

Message All Star Batman Vol 1 My Own Worst Enemy Rebirth Batman Répondre en citant

All Star Batman Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))
by Scott Snyder
rating: 3.7 (17 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK All Star Batman Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))
->->->->ONLINE BOOK All Star Batman Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))

From the #1 New York Times best-selling author of BATMAN, Scott Snyder, comes his newest Dark Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! 

Snyder is one of the most critically acclaimed authors in the comics world, with titles that include the genre-defining BATMAN VOL. 1: THE COURT OF OWLS, as well as BATMAN: BLACK MIRROR and AMERICAN VAMPIRE. But this time, he teams with Eisner Award-winning illustrator and comics legend John Romita Jr. (Avengers, THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS: THE LAST CRUSADE) and critically acclaimed artist Declan Shalvey (Moon Knight)!

In this new graphic novel, Batman finds himself trying to help old friend Harvey Dent…now known as the villainous Two-Face! The Dark Knight accompanies his foe on a cross-country trip to fix his scarred face and hopefully end the Two-Face identity forever. But when the former Gotham City D.A. sets a plan into motion to free himself, the road gets bumpy and every assassin, bounty hunter and ordinary citizen with something to hide comes out in force with one goal: kill Batman! Handcuffed together on the road to Bat-hell, this is Batman and Two-Face as you’ve never seen them before!

Following the success of COURT OF OWLS, DEATH OF THE FAMILY and ENDGAME, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY is the industry-shaking graphic novel for the Dark Knight, with one of the biggest creative pairings in DC Comics history sharing their take on one of the greatest heroes ever in ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1! Collects issues #1-5.

Details:
price: $14.74
bound:
publisher: DC Comics (April 25, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1401269788, 978-1401269784,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

Tags: book text online view format, book RapidShare, kickass book download, book ipad free, fb2 sale tablet access online, book tablet, discount for book, value pdf full mp3 book, kindle download free, book cheap book, offline get purchase mobile online, book for ibooks, ebook android pdf, how to find book without register, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, read flibusta story writer epub, wiki online full read shop, discount for book, book book free from Galaxy, free fb2, download from SaberCatHost pdf, phone wiki free eReader book, original book, tom portable german direct link online, free epub, book DepositFiles, bookstore access selling online ebay, free android audio selling djvu, You search pdf online pdf, book 4Shared, free iphone, download torrent

1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))[1401269788] Delivery: 10-20 Working Days Price R658.00 AddtoCart Add to Wishlist Tweet Additional InformationFrom the #1 New York Times best-selling author of BATMAN, Scott Snyder, comes his newest Dark Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOLBut this time, he teams with Eisner Award-winning illustrator and comics legend John Romita JrAsk a question - opens in a new window or tab Place bid Time left: Current bid: (Approximately ##1##) Shipping: Import charges: (estimated and based on max bid) To be provided at checkout Your max bid: Your max bid: By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidderAll Rights ReservedIf you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable1: THE COURT OF OWLS, as well as BATMAN: BLACK MIRROR and AMERICAN VAMPIRE

Not even by the entire Justice LeagueBut when the former Gotham City D.ADetermined to become the superhero shed always admired, AJ trained and sacrificed for years to achieve her dream of wrestling professionallyThe legacy continues1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! Snyder is one of the most critically acclaimed authors in the comics world, with titles that include the genre-defining BATMAN VOLDescription From the #1 New York Times best-selling author of BATMAN, Scott Snyder, comes his newest Dark Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL

But even the Helljumpers are taken aback when they respond to a remote science colony's SOS call and discover an enormous Covenant military presence! Finally, a UNSC ship encounters a strange phenomenon that sends it plummeting toward an unknown planetNational advertising: Goodreads in-book advertising, Comic Book Resources, IGN, Newsarama, College Humor, Hero Complex, latimes.com, THE ONION Trade advertising includes Shelf Awareness and Booklist Email blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media Digital ARC available January 2017 Ingram and Baker & Taylor advertising Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com Goodreads giveaway Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) Support at trade book and comic shows Promotional graphic novels poster and bookmarks Promotional co-op allowance In-store co-op advertising In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverageNot by Two-FaceFor additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab See details Item location: Norman, Oklahoma, United States Seller: torgoscomics (18282 ) Seller's other items Sell one like this More chances to get what you wantFeedback on our suggestionsAll Star Batman Volume 1 My Own Worst Enemy Hardcover GN Snyder Rebirth New NM$24.99+ $23.50All Star Batman HC Vol 01 My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth)$17.99+ $18.35DC COMICS REBIRTH ALL STAR BATMAN VOL 1 MY OWN WORST ENEMY HC HARDCOVER$22.49+ $21.51All Star Batman Volume 1 My Own Worst Enemy Hardcover GN Snyder Rebirth New NM$12.99+ $24.28 People were also interested inFeedback on our suggestionsSealed ! Absolute Batman Lot #3 !, Halloween, Victory, Haunted - Loeb, Sale$175.00+ $22.0017 bidsBatman & Me HC Slipcase ED Signed By Bob Kane Original Art Work 617/1000 SEALED$750.00+ ShippingAbsolute Batman: Hush #[nn] (Sep 2005, DC)$45.00+ ShippingBatman Graphic Novel lot/Tales of the Demon/Red Robin/Arkham/18 books/WHomeAmazon Store Search tweet Batman Vol 1 Rebirth Author by : Tom King Languange : en Publisher by : Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read : 15 Total Download : 589 File Size : 46,6 Mb Description : A part of DC Universe: Rebirth! "I AM GOTHAM" The Caped Crusader has never been stopped.Rebirth honors the richest history in comics, while continuing to look towards the futureAccountLoginWishlistCreate ProfileTrack OrdersPersonal DetailsInvoices ShopDaily DealsClearance CornerGift Vouchers HelpContact UsFrequently Asked QuestionsDelivery TimesAbout UsTerms & Conditions Social Security NGR Computers Trading as Importitall - Registration CK2004/005596/23 - VAT No 4080239082

Skip to content HomeAbout UsContact UsCopyright Complain FormDMCAPrivacy Policy all star batman vol 1 my own worst enemy rebirth Download all star batman vol 1 my own worst enemy rebirth or read online here in PDF or EPUBBut when the former Gotham City D.AArkham Asylum has been emptiedWhat most people view as a hardship, AJ embraced as inspiration for her superhero persona, shattering the stigma attached to mental illnessMaximum bids can't be lowered once they're submittedBut this time, he teams with Eisner Award-winning illustrator and comics legend John Romita Jr Ships to: United States and many other countries See details Details about ALL STAR BATMAN VOL 1 MY OWN WORST ENEMY HC DC REBIRTH SCOTT SNYDER See original listing ALL STAR BATMAN VOL 1 MY OWN WORST ENEMY HC DC REBIRTH SCOTT SNYDER Photos not available for this variation Item condition: --not specified Ended: Jun 22, 2017 07:19:08 PDT Price: US $16.99 Shipping: $25.45 International Priority Shipping to Netherlands via the Global Shipping Program help icon for Shipping - opens a layer This amount includes seller specified US shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other feestweet Epilogue Author by : Scott Snyder Languange : en Publisher by : Format Available : PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read : 49 Total Download : 742 File Size : 43,6 Mb Description : NEW YORK TIMES best-selling series! THE LAST CHAPTERSResume bidding, if the page does not update immediately 48a4f088c3

YANKEE OF THE DEAD 9 (French Edition)Garden Art: 12 Amazing Projects for Your Garden: (Gardening for Beginners, Vegetable Gardening) (Gardening Books)Les Essais Creatifs (French Edition)Vie de Napoléon (French Edition)Lupo Alberto. Gli altri (Italian Edition)The Disappearance of Tara CalicoFairy DreamsPlanet Comics #1: Gwandanaland Comics -- Presenting all 73 Individual Issues Fiction HouseThe Making of a ProphetBurke: Sa vie et ses écrits (French Edition)

Lun 3 Juil - 05:31 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 3 Juil - 05:31 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIQUE » Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation