forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Johnny Hates Jazz -^$Turn�ck The Clock

Répondre au sujet    forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIQUE » Recrutement [ON] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Johnny Hates Jazz -^$Turn�ck The Clock
Auteur Message
vittpere

Message Johnny Hates Jazz -^$Turn�ck The Clock Répondre en citant

Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock > bit.ly/1TrzmeX

The,,,band,,,consists,,,of,,,Clark,,,Datchler,,,,Mike,,,Nocito,,,and,,,Calvin,,,Hayescharts.org.nzKim,,Wilde,,sung,,backing,,vocals,,on,,the,,song,,"Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock.",,The,,track,,"Foolish,,Heart",,was,,originally,,released,,as,,a,,single,,in,,1986,,as,,"Me,,and,,My,,Foolish,,Heart."Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock,,Studio,,album,,by,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,Released,,January,,1988,,(UK),,29,,March,,1988,,(US),,Recorded,,19861987,,Genre,,Sophisti-pop[1],,Length,,36:24,,(original),,56:44,,(reissue),,Label,,Virgin,,Producer,,Mike,,Nocito,,,Calvin,,Hayes,,,Phil,,Thornalley,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,chronology,,Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock,,(1988),,Tall,,Stories,,(1991),,Singles,,from,,Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock,,"Me,,and,,My,,Foolish,,Heart",,Released:,,1986,,"Shattered,,Dreams",,Released:,,March,,1987,,(UK);,,March,,1988,,(US),,"I,,Don't,,Want,,to,,Be,,a,,Hero",,Released:,,August,,1987,,(UK);,,October,,1987,,(US),,"Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock",,Released:,,1987,,"Heart,,of,,Gold",,Released:,,1988,,"Don't,,Say,,It's,,Love",,Released:,,1988,,,,,Forum,,,Active,,,TopicsWhat,,,Song,,,Are,,,You,,,Listening,,,To?,,,#23CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,10,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,3,479,,,commentsRandomness,,,Is,,,The,,,Answer,,,#184FireWaterBurn6,,,•,,,6,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,1,789,,,comments"Calm,,,before,,,the,,,storm",,,songskirstnkyz,,,•,,,6,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,16,,,commentsMe,,,Encanta,,,EspanolOliviaKa,,,•,,,8,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,410,,,commentsEmoticon,,,Ideas!CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,8,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,120,,,commentsThe,,,Last,,,TV,,,Show,,,You,,,WatchedCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,984,,,commentsMood,,,ScaleCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,2,798,,,commentsDo,,,you,,,use,,,an,,,instant,,,messenger?,,,CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,10,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,2,,,commentsFront,,,End/Back,,,EndCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,10,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,4,376,,,commentsThe,,,Milestone,,,Thread,,,#2CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,10,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,4,552,,,comments,,,ExploreBrowseActive,,,topicsNew,,,topicsModerators,,,Select,,Platinum,,in,,the,,field,,By,,AwardTurn,,,,Back,,,,the,,,,Clock,,,,is,,,,a,,,,true,,,,guilty,,,,pleasure;,,,,an,,,,LP,,,,that,,,,takes,,,,absolutely,,,,no,,,,artistic,,,,risks,,,,yet,,,,it's,,,,too,,,,hummable,,,,to,,,,ignoreSelect,,album,,in,,the,,field,,By,,FormatRetrieved,,,2012-01-12Best,,known,,for,,its,,bittersweet,,hit,,single,,"Shattered,,Dreams,",,Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock,,is,,actually,,a,,well-crafted,,LPThe,,,album,,,,whose,,,most,,,famous,,,single,,,was,,,"Shattered,,,Dreams,",,,peaked,,,at,,,#1,,,on,,,the,,,UK,,,charts,,,,and,,,#56,,,on,,,the,,,Billboard,,,200Consequently,,,,the,,,group's,,,debut,,,album,,,Turn,,,Back,,,the,,,Clock,,,was,,,unjustly,,,thrashed,,,in,,,the,,,press1988,,original,,vinyl,,album,,and,,US,,compact,,disc,,release,,7,,90860-2,,"Johnny,,,,Hates,,,,Jazz,,,,-,,,,Turn,,,,Back,,,,The,,,,Clock"Thornalley),,Track,,listing[edit]Close,,Video,,Get,,More,,Listen,,to,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,Radio,,on,,Last.fm,,View,,All,,Music,,News,,26,,Best,,Breakup,,Songs,,Of,,All,,Time,,Can,,You,,Match,,These,,90s,,Lyrics,,To,,Their,,Artist?,,Every,,Lyric,,from,,Sawyer,,Fredericks',,Debut,,Album,,'A,,Good,,Storm',,Follow,,Us,,facebook,,twitter,,instagram,,pinterest,,youtube,,google,,+,,See,,All,,Artist,,videos,,Turn,,Back,,The,,Clock,,Turn,,Back,,The,,Clock,,-,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz…,,Shattered,,Dreams,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Be,,A,,Hero,,Don't,,Say,,It's,,Love,,Shattered,,Dreams,,-,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,(lyrics),,View,,Top,,100,,Hot,,Songs,,Work,,Lyrics,,Rihanna,,One,,Dance,,Lyrics,,Drake,,Sweatshirt,,Lyrics,,Jacob,,Sartorius,,I,,Took,,A,,Pill,,In,,Ibiza,,Lyrics,,Mike,,Posner,,I,,Want,,To,,Be,,Your,,Lady,,Baby,,Lyrics,,INOJ,,All,,Artists,,Similar,,Artists,,LivingInABox,,ClimieFisher,,GoWest,,BrotherBeyond1988,,compact,,disc,,release,,CDV,,2475,,"Johnny,,,,Hates,,,,Jazz,,,,-,,,,Turn,,,,Back,,,,The,,,,Clock"References[edit]Retrieved,,,2012-01-132008,,UK,,remastered,,edition,,CDVR,,2475,,,,About,,LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum,,AssistSupportContactSubmit,,an,,ideaSubmit,,a,,problem,,ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell,,a,,friend,,UsagePrivacy,,PolicyTerms,,Of,,Use,,Retrieved,,,2012-01-12"Johnny,,,,Hates,,,,Jazz,,,,-,,,,Turn,,,,Back,,,,The,,,,Clock"However,,,,,there,,,,are,,,,actually,,,,better,,,,ones,,,,on,,,,the,,,,album"Shattered,,Dreams",,,,3:24,,"Heart,,of,,Gold",,,,3:20,,"Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock",,,,4:30,,"Don't,,Say,,It's,,Love",,,,3:43,,"What,,Other,,Reason",,,,3:20,,"I,,Don't,,Want,,to,,Be,,a,,Hero",,,,3:37,,"Listen",,,,3:44,,(Phil,,Thornalley),,"Different,,Seasons",,,,3:31,,(Clark,,Datchler,,,Calvin,,Hayes),,"Don't,,Let,,It,,End,,This,,Way",,,,3:40,,"Foolish,,Heart",,,,3:33,,(Ian,,MacDonald,,,CSelect,,,Title,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,Search,,,by.Retrieved,,,2013-11-11Clark,,Datchler:,,Vocals,,,piano,,,keyboards,,,guitar,,Calvin,,Hayes:,,Keyboards,,,drums,,Mike,,Nocito:,,Guitar,,,bass,,v,,t,,e,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,Clark,,Datchler,,Calvin,,Hayes,,Mike,,Nocito,,Phil,,Thornalley,,Danny,,Saxon,,Studio,,albums,,Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock,,Tall,,Stories,,Magnetized,,Compilations,,The,,Very,,Best,,of,,Johnny,,Hates,,Jazz,,Best,,of,,the,,80's,,Singles,,"Me,,and,,My,,Foolish,,Heart",,"Shattered,,Dreams",,"I,,Don't,,Want,,to,,Be,,a,,Hero",,"Turn,,Back,,the,,Clock",,"Heart,,of,,Gold",,"Don't,,Say,,It's,,Love",,"Turn,,the,,Tide",,"Let,,Me,,Change,,Your,,Mind,,Tonight",,"The,,Last,,to,,Know",,Chart,,,,performance[edit] f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 13:29 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 13:29 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la [fr]-army* Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIQUE » Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation